10 min. 15 min.
Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake with Guinness
We’ve dedicated to celebrate St. Patrick’s day through baking, of course, with booze.
For this class, we will focus our baking instruction to all things Irish Whiskey and Spirits!
This baking class features our favorite desserts that utilize Irish Whiskey and Spirits.
Upon arrival, students will engage in a tasting of the spirits that will be utilized in their dessert recipes, including Irish cream and Irish whiskey.
Next, students will receive their recipe packets and get an overview of the underlying science behind the recipes from Chef Chrysta Wilson of Kiss My Bundt Bakery.
Students are then teamed up to make the following recipes:
- Sticky Guinness Cake with Toffee Sauce
- Bailey’s Cake with Irish Cream Buttercream
- Irish Cream Bread Pudding with Whiskey “Caramel” sauce
- Irish Cream Mousse Pie
- Irish Whiskey and Cream Gelato
*recipe/menu subject to change. Registered students will be notified of any changes
Students will learn proper baking techniques to frost, fill, decorate and finish their cakes.
BONUS: Because this class takes place at Surfas Los Angeles, students will also receive a discount coupon to shop in one of Chef Chrysta Wilson’s favorite chef Mecca.
Some come and bake before you hit the bar this Saint Patty’s Day!
- Price: Classes are $77 and this includes material fees. Students will take home a box of treats created in the class.
- Age Requirements: Participants should be 16+ years old.
- What To Bring: Please bring an apron and a knife that you are comfortable using.