1. Process dates in food processer until pureed and come together in a ball.
2. Heat the Guiness over stove or in microwave. Bring to ALMOST a boil. Turn off.
3. Add the Guiness to the date mixture in the food processor and blend until thoroughly combined.
4. Measure the dry ingredients, and then sift flour and baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
5. In mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar,
6. Crack eggs, and add them, one at a time, into the sugar mixture until well combined.
7. Beginning and ending with the flour, add 1/3 of the flour into the sugar mixture. Mix until the flour is no longer visible. At this point, mix in half of the beer mixture. Continue mixing, making sure to alternate between the wet and dry ingredients.
8. These cakes are meant to be served individually, so you want to use muffin tins or mini bundt pans. You will add batter into cake pans, filling until cavities are about ¾ full.
9. Bake cakes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. About 15 minutes.
10. Invert cakes on a cooling rack and cool 5 minutes before service.
11. To assemble, place a cake onto an individual serving plate. Top with 2 tbsps of toffee sauce. Pipe savory cream on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.